Freitag, 29. Dezember 2023

Did you receive my previous Email?

Hello,

My name is Mr. Frederick Davies, Director of Commercial Banking, Chelmsford & Romford with a private bank here in United Kingdom. Being a top executive with the bank, I discovered a Numbered account with a credit balance of 78,300,000 .00 British Pounds plus accumulated interest and a gold Deposit of 50kg in North America, which belongs to a Libyan multi-millionaire Crude oil Merchant with a personal asisstant to the Late Libyan President Mahman Gaddafi, Mrs. Barlin Saif Abdi, who was a victim of Hurricane Katrina in August 2015. Until now, nobody knows about his bank account with our Bank and my further investigation proved that the deceased immediate family also died in the tragedy.


it will be frozen and the money will be returned to the bank treasury, as unclaimed public funds.
Therefore, I want you to stand as the Foreign Beneficiary", and I assure you of a perfect transfer strategy that will be placed in your name legally, so that nobody will suspect your claims.


For your involvement in this deal, you are entitled to 40% of the total amount transferred to your bank account and I will count on your sense of secrecy in order to avoid risky exposure of this deal.
Upon consideration of the offer, Kindly provide me with your

Full Name :

Contact Address :

Direct Telephone :

to enable me re-profile the fund to your name as the heir beneficiary and guide your communication with the bank for onward release and transfer of the fund to your bank account.
Considering the sensitivity nature and magnitude of this project,i ask your reply to my private Email: Frederick.Davies242@outlook.com
Thanking you in anticipation for your prompt response.


Best Regards,
Mr. Frederick Davies,
Director Commercial Banking,
Chelmsford & Romford.
E-Mail: Frederick.Davies242@outlook.com

Keine Kommentare: